Post-doc researcher, Dr. Sun Hee Yoon, in the Petroleum Engineering Program and a member of the CaRE-Fuel lab group was awarded the best oral presentation in the 8th Global Conference on Global Warming with the presentation title of “Mechanistic study for unraveling the photoelectrochemical CO2 reduction to formic acid at a mixed ternary and binary phases”. This presentation is based on the research outcomes from both NPRP 7 cycle and NPRP 10 cycle project led by each Dr. Dong Suk Han (QU) and Prof. Nimir Elbashir.
- CARGEN™ Technology available for Licensing by Qatar Foundation
- 3rd Natural Gas Utilization Workshop 2021 Wraps up!
- Paper published in ChemCatChem on unexpected deactivation phenomenon in ALD coated reforming catalyst
- Open Access Paper on CARGEN carbon nanotube technology published in Scientific Reports – A Nature Journal
- Ground-breaking CO2 to carbon “CARGEN” technology highlighted by Qatar National Research Fund and Qatar Foundation