The Ph.D. student, Shaik Afzal working under Prof. Nimir Elbashir and a member of the CaRE-Fuel lab group received Best Oral Presentation Award for a talk on the topic – “DRM+COSORB process for high H2/CO syngas production”. The talk was presented in the session on “Hydrogen Production and Storage” at the 8th Global Conference on Global Warming held in Doha. The DRM+COSORB process describes an alternative way to produce a valuable intermediate (syngas) by using CO2, resulting in lower carbon footprint and lower operating costs and is in the process of being patented.
- Important Assessment of the Potential Contribution of Natural Gas in Sudan Thermal Power Stations
- CARGEN™ Technology available for Licensing by Qatar Foundation
- 3rd Natural Gas Utilization Workshop 2021 Wraps up!
- Paper published in ChemCatChem on unexpected deactivation phenomenon in ALD coated reforming catalyst
- Open Access Paper on CARGEN carbon nanotube technology published in Scientific Reports – A Nature Journal