Post-doc researcher, Dr. Sun Hee Yoon, in the Petroleum Engineering Program and a member of the CaRE-Fuel lab group was awarded the best oral presentation in the 8th Global Conference on Global Warming with the presentation title of “Mechanistic study for unraveling the photoelectrochemical CO2 reduction to formic acid at a mixed ternary and binary phases”. This presentation is based on the research outcomes from both NPRP 7 cycle and NPRP 10 cycle project led by each Dr. Dong Suk Han (QU) and Prof. Nimir Elbashir.
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) in Malaysia as a Visiting Professor
- Congratulations to the graduating group members
- GFRC at TAMUQ celebrates MoU with Energy Institute
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits UTP in Malaysia and Instituto Tecnológico de Celaya in Mexico
- Mohamedsufiyan Challiwala received the ORYX GTL Ph.D. student Excellence Award