The Ph.D. student, Shaik Afzal working under Prof. Nimir Elbashir and a member of the CaRE-Fuel lab group received Best Oral Presentation Award for a talk on the topic – “DRM+COSORB process for high H2/CO syngas production”. The talk was presented in the session on “Hydrogen Production and Storage” at the 8th Global Conference on Global Warming held in Doha. The DRM+COSORB process describes an alternative way to produce a valuable intermediate (syngas) by using CO2, resulting in lower carbon footprint and lower operating costs and is in the process of being patented.
- Congratulations to the graduating group members
- GFRC at TAMUQ celebrates MoU with Energy Institute
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits UTP in Malaysia and Instituto Tecnológico de Celaya in Mexico
- Mohamedsufiyan Challiwala received the ORYX GTL Ph.D. student Excellence Award
- Shaik Afzal from the CaRE-Fuel lab group receives Best Oral Presentation Award