The Gas and Fuels Research Center (GFRC) and Texas A&M University at Qatar recently celebrated the center’s agreement with the Texas A&M Energy Institute based in College Station, Texas (USA), to partner on research education and training. The GFRC is a multidisciplinary research center that aims to lead the integrated research activities and resources of Texas A&M to support shale gas and natural gas exploration, production and monetization activities both in the United States and in Qatar. The agreement aligns the research, education and training interests of both organizations for their mutual benefit. With common interests in the pursuit of the advancement of knowledge and science-related to energy and energy-intensive processes, systems and opportunities, the two centers’ objectives are well aligned and complementary, center leaders said.
- 3rd Natural Gas Utilization Workshop 2021 Wraps up!
- Paper published in ChemCatChem on unexpected deactivation phenomenon in ALD coated reforming catalyst
- Open Access Paper on CARGEN carbon nanotube technology published in Scientific Reports – A Nature Journal
- Ground-breaking CO2 to carbon “CARGEN” technology highlighted by Qatar National Research Fund and Qatar Foundation
- New Advanced Research Laboratory inaugurated