Two presentations from our team were highlighted during the 2nd Natural Gas Utilization Workshop (AIChE) held at the Texas A&M University’s Energy Institute. The conference was held from August 12-14, 2018. Titles of the talk, “Coking and Sintering Resistance of ALD Catalyst for Dry Reforming of Methane”, and “Optimization Approach to Reduction of CO2 Emissions for Syngas Production”.
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) in Malaysia as a Visiting Professor
- Congratulations to the graduating group members
- GFRC at TAMUQ celebrates MoU with Energy Institute
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits UTP in Malaysia and Instituto Tecnológico de Celaya in Mexico
- Mohamedsufiyan Challiwala received the ORYX GTL Ph.D. student Excellence Award