Prof. Nimir Elbashir, chair and professor in the Petroleum Engineering Program and chemical engineering professor, gave a talk about advancement in natural gas processing research at the Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) in Malaysia recently. Prof. Nimir visited UTP with Dr. Jeff Spath, chair of the Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M, College Station, to sign an MoU to explore collaborations in research and teaching. Also, Prof. Nimir visited Instituto Tecnológico de Celaya in Mexico to teach a short course on shale gas monetization and to collaborate with researchers on joint projects.
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) in Malaysia as a Visiting Professor
- Congratulations to the graduating group members
- GFRC at TAMUQ celebrates MoU with Energy Institute
- Prof. Nimir Elbashir visits UTP in Malaysia and Instituto Tecnológico de Celaya in Mexico
- Mohamedsufiyan Challiwala received the ORYX GTL Ph.D. student Excellence Award